Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!
 I have never created a blog before, but I thought it sounded like a fun place to talk about all the changes taking place in my life, and to show you all the fun things my friends and I like to create! I live in an area surrounded by natures beauty and a ton of creative, unique, crafty, independent people. So here is the place to come and learn how to do just about anything you can think of. If you have a subject you would like me to write about, then please let me know, I love to teach and share. If I don't have an answer, I likely know someone who does! So here are some tips on living, loving, letting go, as well as crafting, building, gardening and cooking. Sound like life to you? Then come on in and join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment