Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Halloween ATC...

Welcome to Blogtoberfest Day 17!

Just one more after this, and I can get back to other things...
I have been collecting ideas on Pinterest  lately, of  how I would want my own shop to look. If you have never tried Pinterest, go take a look. So much fun, so many ideas, so addicting...
Over the years, I have collected piles of magazine clippings, and filled a stack of notebooks with craft ideas, color schemes, and how to's. Now Pinterest has streamlined the whole process, negating the need for scissors and glue. But I warn you now, once you get started, and fill a board with things you love, you may find yourself losing hours at a time. Try to pull your self together occasionally at least to eat and to let the cat out, OK?
Until next time...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment